During surgery, it is strictly prohibited to bend or collide vigorously;
2. When using auxiliary treatment equipment, it is necessary to ensure safe operation in the field of vision. When performing surgery with optoelectronic technologies such as laser vaporization, high-frequency electrocision, and microwave, attention should be paid to the distance between the front end of the endoscope and the treatment point to ensure that the front end of the endoscope is not electrocuted or burned;
3. Protect the mirror itself when adjusting the visual angle during the operation. When the mirror is connected with the sheath, it must be aligned to the position and fixed with a lock, which is not easy to be too violent;
4. It is recommended to store separately to avoid collision with other devices. It must be handled with care to avoid collision with the mirror. The mirror image transmission system is a glass column that is fragile;
5. It is recommended to soak in warm water and apply antifogging oil before surgery;
When cleaning and disinfecting, the endoscope equipment maintenance personnel recommend that the mirror be separated from other surgical instruments and cleaned with a plastic basin;
Clean the lens before disinfection, otherwise foreign matter will accumulate on the lens after disinfection, affecting image quality. When there are too many foreign matters on the lens, you can use a cotton swab to apply some of the cleaning agent attached to the mirror on the surface, and then clean it with clean water;
8. Try not to frequently change the disinfection and sterilization methods, which is beneficial to the sealing of the mirror;
9. It is prohibited to use ultrasound to clean the mirror, and try not to use physiological saline to clean the mirror, otherwise it will easily rust;
10. After high-temperature high-pressure disinfection of the mirror, it is necessary to allow the mirror to naturally cool, and it is prohibited to use cold water for cooling;
11. The immersion disinfection time of all mirrors should not exceed 60 minutes;
12. High temperature and high pressure disinfection: It is recommended not to use high temperature and high pressure disinfection as much as possible, but it can also be used in emergency situations. Conditions: It is recommended to control the sterilization time of high-temperature and high-pressure disinfection and sufficient natural cooling.
"The precautions for the use, cleaning, and disinfection of endoscope equipment have been explained. If you have any doubts or needs about this, please come to our website." http://www.y-r-g.com Consult and understand!